Some Very Important Values I believe in
May 19, 2018
As humans, I think it is pretty important that we sometimes look deep into the soul and see what defines us and what is the value-system we believe in.
Here are values I believe in. Remember this is not an all exhaustive list and I might update it later.
- Spread love, not hate.
- Empathy is a very important quality.
- Do not engage in useless arguments, name calling, trolling.
- Life is too short to stay angry on anyone or anything for too long.
- Be punctual and respect other’s time as well.
- Do not reply in haste, especially when you are angry.
- Be easy on yourself.
- Life is one of the greatest gifts, value it, cherish it.
- Smile often, care about those around you.
- Never leave an opportunity for a random act of kindness.
- Surround yourself with what you love and block all negativity that bothers you.