One Month Hacking
December 01, 2013
Well, here are some small ideas about how I am going to achieve this:
- Read a lot of Good code. I will spend at least 1 hour everyday reading some really awesome python code.
- Write a lot of commonly used utilities in Python. For example: Automate at least one of the task I daily do using Python.
- Read Django Documentation and toy with it.
- Write PEP8 compliant code.
- Write a lot of Backbone and some really good jQuery Code.
- Read some really good code and write some coffeeScript as well.
- Learn writing good unit tests in Jasmine and Mocha.