How I converted from a hardcore Linux fan to Mac user
March 24, 2013
A lot of things have changed recently. I converted from a hardcore Linux user to Mac lover. I got a high end Macbook from Office.
There are quite some reasons for my fondness with mac :
- The OS X is quite good and amazingly stable.
- UI and UX is quite good once you get used to it.
- Almost every applications and tools under the sun is available to you.
- No messing up with hardwares, just connect and play.
- Awesome battery life, i could easily get 8 hours battery backup with this sweet machine.
- 13-inch is an awesome form factor.
Also, i recently got myself a HTC Desire X Android Smart phone. It is a lovely piece of hardware. Not big or bulky. At 4-inch screen i have enough screen estate to do whatever i can do. Camera is good as well. All together i am quite satisfied with my phone. Did i mention Beats Audio? It is an excellent addition to my phone. I spend quite some time traveling to office and it seems to be a great feeling to listen to music while traveling.
Though i still love my 2 year old dell and Nokia E5. Some repair and polishing is required and i will sure give them their due in right time.
I love my hardware and doesn’t everyone else does too.
As a Software Engineer with a passion for creating and problem-solving, I am constantly seeking new challenges and opportunities to push the boundaries of what computers can do. I am an avid admirer of good literature, music, art, and coffee. Explore my website to learn more about my skills, experience, and values as a programmer. Here, you can also find links to my resume and code repositories .