7 May 2013
Single Machine Work-flow
- More focus, less distraction
- Skill developed for handling lot of things in less resource effectively.
- Get better in typing and using mac more productively.
- Use 75% to 100% code window in sublime when needed.
- Use full browser window
- Music and everything else is minimized.
- Distraction free mode in sublime when required.
- Use different desktops for coding, shell and browser.
Refrain from these:
- Don’t use a monitor to break this rhythm.
- Don’t use a monitor unless you need to show something that can be shown in laptop.